Losing a loved one is one of the most difficult things any of us have to go through. If you feel you have been unfairly left out of a will or the deceased did not leave a will and you need more advice about your rights or you are an executor or administrator and need some help about someone making a claim, please feel free to telephone Katherine Oakes for more help and advice.
- Missing or destroyed wills
- Will disputes due to influence or lack of mental capacity
- Incorrectly drafted wills
- Disputes between executors and beneficiaries
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975