Fixed Fee Probate
Our charges are £975 including VAT and all disbursements such as probate court fees and commissioners fees for the oath.
Our Grant Only Service is designed for executors and administrators who have the time to deal with administering the assets themselves.
What is included?
- Initial interview to advise you on available options
- Whole process can be done either in person or by email if you would prefer
- All VAT payable on our charges
- Any disbursements payable, for example, court fees and swear fees
- Receiving and reviewing the Death Certificate
- Receiving and checking the Will (if there is one) and advising you on it
- Receiving and reviewing all paperwork relating to the assets and liabilities, you will provide all the values.
- Preparing form IHT205 and if necessary IHT217 for transferable Nil Rate Band
- Preparing Oath for Executor or Oath for Administrator
- Apply to the Probate Registry for the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Dealing with any queries from the Probate Registry
- Advice on searching for lost assets
- Advice on statutory advertising to protect the Executors
- Receiving the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
- Sending you the Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
Using this service will make the process of obtaining probate quicker and more simple for the executors.
If later on you decide you wish us to deal with the full administration we would be happy to do so.