Tel: 01373 462017

AMES KENT SOLICITORS

 

NEWS - REDUCED LAND REGISTRY FEES AS FROM 17TH MARCH 2014 LAND REGISTRATION FEES WILL BE REDUCED BY 50% WHERE THE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED ELECTRONICALLY - WE ALREADY COMPLETE MOST OF OUR REGISTRATIONS ELECTRONICALLY AND IN SUCH CASES WILL BE ABLE TO PASS ON THE DISCOUNT DIRECT TO YOU. PLEASE CHECK WITH US FOR DETAILS IN YOUR MATTER.

 

Ames Kent offers a full range of legal services to private and commercial Clients. We recognise that sometimes you need to obtain legal advice and this can be daunting and stressful. We aim to reduce your stress and worry by responding quickly and efficiently to your needs in a friendly manner and in plain English.

We continue to invest in resources and provide our Clients with a cost effective service. We are a long established firm with a good reputation which is shown by our clients returning to us again and again.

We strive to provide our Clients, new and existing, with friendly, fast and efficient legal advice.


# Conveyance quality stamp # #

WE ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK - SEE LINK BELOW 

The results of our satisfaction survey, in which all clients are asked to contribute, 73% rated our service as excellent and remaining 27% rated the service as good and 98% have commented that they would recommend Ames Kent to others.

Of course this leaves 2% who said they would maybe recommend us, we have therefore taken these comments onboard to improve our service so that we achieve 100% who would recommend us next time


Special Offer

Recently suffered a bereavement? If so Ames Kent offer a free no obligation half hour meeting to discuss what you have to do next.

We also aim to beat any quote for estate work within the local area including Bath and Bristol.